Friday, April 12, 2013

Can honey lighten eyes color?




Sugar oh Honey Honey Hey lovlies

Hello my name is Laurice The experimental chick.......... AKA Hollyweirdrevealed as well........

Check out my videos on The eye color experiment 



            I  have started my journey with the honey drops to lighten eyes.  Yes I know your reactions.  Just love what eye color you have.  Umm why do that are you crazy?  Well I am interested in finding out if this works.  People are wondering if it works so I want to share my journey with those interested.  Honestly I know some people are opposed to this but I am not.  There are studies out their that prove why honey is beneficial for eye health. 

         On the contrary their are doctors that say its dangerous.  But not really only if you put honey in your eyes straight out the jar.  There is a method to doing this whole process.  First you have to buy the most natural pure or raw honey that is available in your neighborhood.  It has to be 100 percent pure natural or raw honey.  Not the cheap watered down honey.  Most natraul, raw,or pure honey in the supermarket cost between 7 dollars and 30 dollars.  

        The most preferable is raw but you can use any 100 percent honey to test this honey experiment.  Then when you have time.  Take the honey you bought.  Measure 50 percent honey with 50 percent water and boil it in a pot.  For about 10 to 15 minutes.  Turn it off let it cool for 5 minutes until luke warm.  Pour the concoction in a nice, already cleaned, preferably new empty eye dropper.  Then keep refrigerated.  Use honey drops every morning and night.  This is what I am trying and doing.


       I am in the early fazes of my experiment.  Can honey drops lighten eyes?   Honestly I am not sure till I try it myself.  The only issue is that people with really light grey eyes are not recommended to do it.  For the reason being that this is the purest eye color.  In addition it will only brighten the grey eyes not lighten them.  Its recommended for people with dark color eyes that want to get a lighter shade.  If you have dark brown eyes.  Their is potential to lighten your eyes to hazel or honey.  If you just want it to be a shade lighter then brown or amber can be the option for you.  All you need to do it try and use the honey drops.   See if they work for you.  These results are possible.  But only if your willing to take the risk. 
    
      My argument with these physicians is.......  Doing cosmetic surgery to change your eye color is more risky then trying these homemade drops.  In addition we as individuals put so many chemicals in our body its a shame.  We put antibiotic drops in our eyes to treat eye infections.  But honestly chemicals are poisons.  This is what doctors are feeding us everyday.  They only negate natural holistic remedies, secrets, or treatments in order to keep themselves in business.  Furthermore shutting down any natural solution because western medicine; science says the old fashioned treatment is not professional.  Not very favorable or well researched.  Bunch of hogwash.  Anyhow I'm trying it.

There is one person on YouTube who has done it and received great results.  Video Below



In addition their is many other websites and companies that sell their own honey drops.  One I researched is called MSM drops.  http://isis-cosmeceuticals.com/chamhoneydrops.htm




   

        



17 comments:

  1. i have really dark brown eyes like they practically look black, so im willing to try a natural experiment. i was wondering how long will it take until my extremely dark brown eyes turn honey brown?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends on the person. Everyone is different. But with doing my research. I seen that the whole experience takes about 6 months to a year. Also it depends on the genetics of your family. Honestly it does not hurt to try to do an experiment. Just make sure your not allergic to Honey before you do it.

      Delete
    2. ...... In addition I also read it could take two years for darker eyes. Since I am in the darker eye color club like you. My result now is brighter more clearer eyes. Its about one shade lighter. Sorry I took so long to reply. Moving and other responsibilities are very time consuming.

      Delete
  2. kendall it can take anywhere from a few months to a year. I had med brown eyes and it took 9 months. I now have blue eyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great. You should show your results on the internet when you have time.

      Delete
  3. What I do is put some honey on my lashes and keep on blinking.... it slowly enters my eyes..... Only noticed a slight difference so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started the honey method in October of 2012. My eyes were very dark brown. They are like a chestnut brown now. I wasn't consistent though. You need to do it everyday, once an hour for best results.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!
    I watched some Youtube videos about this and also did some along-side-research. So, yesterday I was at the supermarket and bought honey. Since I wasn't pretty sure of what kind of honey it was that I bought, I decided not to use it immediately. Anyway, I went back today and got another honey, a different type this time. I called my Chinese friend to help me translate. He did. He told me what the seller said that it was "natural" honey without any additives but flower.
    When I got home, I examined it carefully before using it. I boiled some bottle water and added about two tablespoon of honey then kept it to cool off. When it was cool enough, I put a few drops in my eye and it didn't STING at all!
    I was kind of shocked as to why it didn't sting even a little bit as everyone else who have tried it said it usually stings. I'm assuming my water:honey ratio was a little too unbalanced for the solution to cause any reactions.
    Does anyone know why or something? BTW I tried it in only one eye which is my right eye. So, in case anything goes wrong, I'd still have the other (better) eye to manage with =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! So how r ur results? Do u have any pics? And the YT vid u have doesn't work :( It says its private :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg i really want to do this but like, I'm a Little scared bout the Honey eye thing like i'm a Little Lary about this does this really work ?

    ReplyDelete
  9. eyeslighter.info check this site out, changed my eye color from dark brown to green in four months

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can I use bottled water instead of distilled water?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Does it really work? Can you do a video on how to lighten lips and make them very pink? Mine are super dark and now I'm starting to put 0.025ra and 4hq on it and its only making tk dryer:(

    ReplyDelete